Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Guess We're Going to Do This...

Hello Friends & Family!
If you're reading this, I am sure you are one of many people I've told in the last year that I really want to start a blog. So, I guess it's a good thing that we're finally doing it! With a new hubby, new church, and the same old awkward and funny happenings in life, there's plenty to blog about and share with family and friends. So, sit back, and get ready for the ride of your life (insert cough), compliments of the Sherman's ;)

4 comments:

  1. [rubbing hands together] Oh boy, this is going to be FUN! Woohoo for random thoughts from Paula! Haaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... awkward.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - is this easy to set up? cuz i've wanted to start one too, but i'm tech challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome - I finally got around to checking it out! :)

    ReplyDelete